To ensure that the Company is professionally represented in the diagnostics sector. Making sure that all goals for sales, placements and visit duties are exceeded. All significant information is fed back to the company and all suitable data is recorded according to company systems. This position is a mixture of KAM, Key Prospect Management and prospect development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that sales and gross margin targets are achieved
- Ensure that placement target is met for each system
- Ensure visit analysis targets are met in terms of both calls per day and product % split.
- To be delivered to RSM by 2nd of each month at the latest.
- Maintain up to date records for all Key Prospects. To develop and maintain a complete understanding of the decision making and purchasing processes involved.To perform all agreed actions within the timescale agreed with the RSM
- To visit the top twenty customers on your area (by annual revenue spend) at least once per quarter.To report on any dissatisfaction and ensure that the customer’s needs are met in order to ensure safety of the business
- Ensure that customer records are kept up to date at all times and call reports are always inserted in SMS on the same day as the visit.
- Ensure that all company equipment, including car is kept in a clean, well maintained condition.
- Appearance, dress and manner should be such as to improve or reinforce the company quality image at all times
- Attend all meetings as required by the company, maintaining a highly professional manner and appearance throughout.