As part of our remarkable and continuing commercial success we are seeking an individual to further develop our already intensely profitable Service Support pipeline within Northern Europe.
Hunting new business and up-selling into established accounts, you will be driving proactive sales and developing strong relationships with some of the biggest names in the Pharmaceutical industry, across the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
This position is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to truly make their mark within a fast paced and expanding market. Remotely based and working closely alongside multi-disciplined commercial teams, you will enjoy high levels of autonomy and the freedom to maximise your pipeline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Proactively targeting new customers; understanding their needs, developing their requirements and closing their business
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to create higher market perception and developing value add propositions
- Creation and execution of successful strategies to gain business from accounts and target clients
- Monitoring service contract reports and the expiry of support plans
- Coordination and participation of marketing activities
- Create, manage and develop strong customer relationships with the aim of long term partnership
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong experience within Biopharmaceuticals or wider Pharma markets is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, results orientated and comfortable working remotely
- Strong, collaborative teamwork skills and demonstrable ability to integrate and sell successfully alongside cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel to clients
- Salesforce experience is not essential, but preferred