The Sales Representative works as primary account management contact with customer account; with a focus to promote all Company’s products, maximise customer loyalty, secure retention, push value expansion and improve economic profitability.
You will act as trusted partner to current customers. You will manage and development of accounts according to strategic account plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote and sell a portfolio of products and / or services and solution to current and new customers.
- Schedule appointments and make pre-planned sales presentations to customers utilising core marketing and product understanding.
- Makes regular visits to customer and prospective locations to ensure quality of our products and equipment is actively monitored, to gather information on orders and market conditions, and develop prospect relations or maintain customer relations.
- Utilises strong product / market knowledge and sales experience to manage complex sales and resolve customer questions and concerns.
- Retains, extends, and acquires customers through effective identification of opportunities and the creation and implementation of solutions.
- Create, monitor and revise plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Meet or over achieve Company targets.
- Provide operational assistance when necessary to maintain business continuity.
- Cooperate with Technical Support and Marketing teams to monitor and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Manage the preparation of bids and tenders with particular emphasis on establishing the organisation's trading terms and price proposals.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, making recommendations to management.
- Prepare sales reports and documents as detailed by the RSM.
- Supply input to sales forecasting for business planning.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
- Identifies competitor activities and actively manages the sales process to enhance our positioning.
- Maintains and updates CRM regularly in line with the needs and requirements of the business and RSM
- Prepare Profit and Loss quotations as required by the RSM
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending designated training as and when required.
- Ensure compliance with the Code of Ethics, the Quality Management System, the Company Policies and the Corporate Procedures
- Regular review and analysis of sales dashboard to monitor own territory as required by RSM
- Actively organizes and participates in demonstration or presentations of Company product lines
- Embraces team spirit, and shares information with peers and wider team
- Follow up with customers regarding late payments as required by the Regional Sales Manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Biology or Chemistry
- 2 Years of Experience
- Industry selling experience in the Clinical Diagnostics area (strongly preferred)
- Excellent local language
- Good level of English
- MS Office