Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish sales opportunities with potential and current customers and successfully manage the cycle of company products and services to accomplish and exceed the assigned company sales plan
- Plan and organizing daily work schedule to call on current or possible sales outlets to talk technology - NHS and private Pathology labs.
- Proactively setting up meetings to see Molecular suites. NHS and Private Hospitals to promote the Molecular range of kits and instruments.
- Keeps manager informed by submitting duties and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by collecting current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical understanding by visiting any necessary recommended training courses; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal relationships; partaking in professional societies and visiting suitable exhibitions
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Customer Service, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product understanding, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales
- Scientific Degree required (Biomedical science preferable)
- Previous Biomedical Scientist would be ideal with a keen interest in Molecular
- Experience from a sales function in a suitable industry would be beneficial