The Sales Engineer will be accountable for the support of current customers and possible business development throughout the territory. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Management of current customers and creation of possible accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
- Efficient territory management with direct accountability for sales projects and negotiations.
- Support the development of customer applications.
- To partake at meetings and exhibitions.
- Support the development of marketing communications with customers.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or similar) in chemistry, physics, life science or suitable subject.
- At least 3 years’ experience of successfully selling analytical instruments. Materials characterisation sales experience would be bonus but full training will be given.
- Strong communication and negotiation ability.
- Ability to efficiently communicate with laboratory managers, professors, PhD level scientists and technicians.
- Availability to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
- Located in the South (UK) within easy access to the main road network.
- Base salary plus attractive OTE’s.
- A competitive package of benefits.
- Company car.
- Company laptop and mobile.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.