As an Account Manager you will be accountable for executing the company’s vision and strategy for the allocated products covering the cell separation portfolio. You will guide the sales team to position our technology as the top rated for laboratories across the UK & Ireland. You will be helping scientists with their pre-clinical and basic research. You will be responsible for sales across this portfolio.
You will help to display the Company’s technology products for cell separation and be able to guide effective sample preparation and trouble-shooting as needed.
You will work alongside with our sales and technical teams pushing customer awareness duties such as conferences and workshops with an aim to maximise sales in the cell separation portfolio.
You will be capable in identifying key accounts and competitor duties and be experienced in putting together sales plans for growth of our customer accounts nationwide.
You will grow our networks with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CRO/CMO and pharmaceutical companies. You will support the Company at exhibitions, conferences and symposia.
Skills & Qualifications
- Holds Master’s or Doctorate degree in Cell Biology
- Understanding of cell separation and other cell biology methods (3+ experience)
- Passionately presenting one to one or to large groups (previous experience), and has great written and communication skills
- Excellent Sales methods with good business acumen
- Self-motivated team player
- Home based but approximately 2 to 4 days per month will be required at our UK office to support sales tasks across the UK and Ireland – (approximately 4 days per week)
- Frequent travel suits you