This position suggests important client commitment and network management with established territory within Cambridge + surrounding area. The position is to push sales of Genomic portfolio by selling to current and potential clients within the allocated territory/accounts, to achieve goals set by the Sales Manager and represent the Company professionally at all times.
- To promote and sell the Genomics portfolio.
- To deliver monthly sales ensuring the department’s sales goals are reached.
- To meet and exceed personal sales goals.
- To maintain and increase sales in current client base through account mapping and cross selling activities.
- To establish, grow and onboard potential clients.
- To organise and perform customer appointments on site at the customer account or at the Company. The expectation is that half of your time will be spent performing this activity.
- To always work with integrity and high standard of professionalism.
- To maintain and update the company CRM system so all sales duties are reported and logged centrally.
- To attend exhibitions and meetings on behalf of the company
- To arrange and report on sales duties, pipelines and reports with your line manager.
- To attend all company sales meetings in Nottingham/Cambridge and present sales report on your territory when required.
- To show a high level of competency and understanding of the services for which you are accountable.
- To Interact with KOIs and clients to establish and report on industry trends for potential growtht of new products and services
- To comply with all QC procedures to support maintenance of the Company’s Quality Management System.
- To comply with safe working practices in accordance with Company safety policies.
- To partake in the Annual Joint Staff Review process, in accordance with Company Policy.
- To perform any other tasks as may be needed with grade and experience.
- Visit any training aims as suitable to the position or as reasonably requested by Line Manager.
We are open to applicants with a variety of experience although you must have a suitable scientific background.