A great opportunity for an experienced sales representative to inherit a well-managed territory. Experience in clinical diagnostics sales or selling life science products to the research/biotech/pharma/clinical markets is preferred. Product or sales knowledge is not essential as full training is provided. The position is field-based, travelling to customer sites across this region.
- Achieve the revenue targets for this region. Ensure KPIs are reached in terms of meeting the number of customer visit objectives.
- Ensure excellent awareness of the market, trends, new developments and competitor analysis.
- Maintain up to date records for all key prospects.
- To visit your key customers at least once per quarter - ensure their needs are met, build good quality relationships and strengthen partnerships.
- Work closely with the marketing team and commercial manager to ensure that tenders are processed efficiently.
- Attend company meetings, conferences, seminars and exhibitions when required.
- Life Science degree Experience in diagnostics sales or selling life science products to the research/biotech/pharma/clinical markets.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and a team player