Reports to: UK Sales Manager
- Aiding the management in the operation of the Business Sales Strategies for UK South East territory
- Maintaining and growing current accounts with priority on targeting new accounts.
- Achieving annual sales targets
- Ensuring sales visits are carried out skilfully with recorded attendance reports.
- Collecting market Intelligence information relevant to customers/clients and competitors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report to the Sales Manager
- Setting customer visit priorities as decided within the Sales Strategy
- Completion of sales visit reports in a timely manner
- Self-motivation to accomplish decided sales and performance targets.
- Establishing, plan out and progressing training needs as established in the training matrix to ensure team flexibility
- Supply sales territory updates at the monthly sales meeting (including exhibition feedback on sales leads)
- Participation at exhibitions and trade shows
- Liaise performance against decided targets
- Quotation generation and follow up
- Sample request generation and follow up
- Organise tenders and following up within decided timescales after closing date
- Regular engagement with customer care team
- Ensuring consent with all health & safety procedures/requirements at all times
Knowledge & Experience:
- Understanding of Sales process and Key Account Management within the NHS is preferred.
- Health & Safety requirements (to include but not particularly COSHH, Manual Handling & Working Environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiating skills
- Planning, Analytical & Problem Solving
- Experience of working in a versatile team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to set targets and work to and achieve targets set by the company
- Self motivated
- Ability to use CRM
- Ability to produce reports and evaluations