- Selling the company’s range of products and services on the phone to a range of customers from procurement managers, laboratory managers, research assistants and department heads to technical / Scientific end user staff.
- Working with your Manager to develop a territory business plan to ensure all sales and margin plans are achieved and exceeded.
- To develop and manage a set customer base.
- To achieve optimum levels of business for each opportunity, by cross selling and up selling on the varied company product range.
- Maintaining all call productivity levels as per the set KPI’s.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Highly self-motivated individual with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels in a scientific & technical environment.
- Able to build mutually beneficial relationships with customers.
- Experience of working in a high paced and target driven environment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to working in a team environment to agreed targets
- A scientific degree or experience of working within a laboratory environment is preferred but not essential.
- A minimum of 2 year’s Telesales experience required, preferably from a technical or scientific environment
- Working in a dynamic environment
- Attractive salary package in line with your qualifications and experience