Technical & Training Specialist – South East UK
As a Technical & Training Specialist, you will have the opportunity to provide scientific, technical and training support to Customers and Staff.
This position will cover our research, clinical portfolio You will also provide product and application training for the Company’s Customers and Staff at our UK laboratory You will be expected to handle customer complaints in a professional and timely manner and to work with our sales, service, marketing and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
For this role, it is essential to great interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong networks.
You will be based at our UK office but may have occasional travel to UK customer sites, or to international training hubs within the business worldwide.
- Holds a MSc or PhD degree in a scientific sector (biology, biotechnology, biochemistry)
- Experience in different biological techniques such as cell culture, immunology, haematology, neurology, or stem cells.
- Experience with flow cytometry, cell culture, functional assays, transfusion medicine or cell processing.
- Ability to put customer satisfaction at the top of everything
- Has great written and communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organisation
- Self-motivated team player
- Can work efficiently under pressure
- Works well independently or as part of a team
- Fluency in English language is needed