- Accomplishing company objectives and meeting KPIs
- Managing and settling Technical Support Enquiries accepted from customers and distributors.
- Up-keeping company CRM system
- Providing training and demonstrations to customer
- Communicating with service engineers to book repairs and maintenance of equipment at customer sites.
- Understanding of the Company’s technology and product portfolio
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take incoming calls from customers and give technical aid by phone or onsite depending on the application, use, and up-keep of instruments, kits, protocols, and software.
- Support installs and start-up of systems, run samples, and to meet customer requirements. Supply instrument, product, and software training to end users.
- Initiate trouble-shooting activities to solve customer queries.
- Ensure that customer complaints are logged and solved/followed up in a timely manner.
- Ensure that CRM is updated with accurate customer information.
- Maintain effective communication with management and relevant staff
- Strong presentation / communication skills over phone & VC
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent Understanding of Molecular Biology (qPCR, Multiplexed-PCR)
- Highly organised and attentive to detail
- Keen to analyse data and trouble-shoot
- Ability to produce reports and evaluations