Duties & Responsibilities
Technical product support
- Provision of first line support to customers and company employees for product information and application, including responding to telephone and email inquiries.
- Update the company Technical Library.
- Provide assistance for projects, MSC’s and tenders as required.
- Demonstration of products and production of demonstration materials, assisting sales as required.
- Provision of installation, breakdown and preventative maintenance cover, including all necessary documentation, as required and on time to meet department targets.
- Investigation, documentation and resolution of customer complaints, including liaison with relevant suppliers, in a timely and professional manner.
- Provision of customer feedback and market information to appropriate sales and marketing personnel, including information required for Managed Service Contract reports.
- Provide on-site or virtual product training for end users and employees as required.
- Maintain product training materials for use in-house and for customer training.
- Qualification to degree level in biomedical or life science, with laboratory experience.
- Good communication, IT, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good at problem solving, logical thinking and strategic planning.