The role includes building effective methods from processes and technical and customer support for products for the company. This role is based in Oxford.
- Main duty will include be developing effective process workflows to using the CRM system and other tools. Working with external CRM vendors Commercial and Marketing teams to implement and analyse effectiveness of these methods.
- Following product training, the technical support specialist will then become a fully integrated member of the sales team.
- Technical Support, email and telephone and Order entry, quotations and processing.
- Accountable for answering technical support questions directly and updating the customer during the process.
- Accountable for working with the sales team to support with all aspects of the products.
- Contribute to the development of the ordering, technical support, and complaints methods to ensure the company continues to give a positive customer experience now and into the future.
- Work with Marketing on Lead Generation, email campaigns, webinars, surveys and other social media sales initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
- Scientific bachelor’s degree in Biology/Biomedical or a similar field required. Understanding of clinical diagnostics is a bonus.
- Post-graduate degree or sales experience in a life science/clinical company is ideal.
- Passionate to learn about the Company’s products currently available and in development and the methods involved.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise efficiently with a wide range of personality types required.
- Attention to details essential.
- Outstanding listening, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Previous role in either customer services or technical support is ideal.
- Experience working with a CRM and Lead Generation systems like Odoo, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, desirable.