The Technical Sales Specialist will actively partake in the technical sales methods and support the Biotechnology products in an allocated territory (Northern Germany and Denmark).
PhD or similar in biochemistry, molecular or cell biology, or similar technical sector. Post-doctoral experience would be ideal.
- Minimum 2-3 years lab work experience with strong understanding of molecular biology and cell biology methods.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience working with various lab instrumentation, computers and software.
- Great oral and written communication skills with proven networking skills, and presentation ability; will be fluent in both verbal and written English with other languages being a bonus.
- Able to manage various tasks, projects, and duties. Excellent problem solving skills.
- Willingness to travel – Europe + International.
- Self-motivated, ethical and loyal.
- Overnight travel required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Give technical presentations for customers, including meeting and conferences.
- Visiting customer’s at site and show a full display of products. Provide instrument training to users. Conduct and/or partake in customer training courses.
- Take incoming calls from customers and sales personnel and provide technical assistance by phone or onsite regarding the application, use, and maintenance of instruments, chemistries, reagents, protocols and software. Provide basic instrument troubleshooting and maintenance. Provide necessary follow-up and support to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Actively seek sales opportunities during system installations, customer support, trade shows and exhibitions, and push sales in key accounts.
- Actively promote and give information on our reagent product portfolio and technical services to instrument users and owners.