In this position you will be working with leading clients in biotech and academia. territory This role will be covering Cambridgeshire, Midlands, North of England, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- Creating long-term relationships to increase sales and revenues
- Utilise strong technical understanding of the customer's need to position us ahead of our competition.
- Concentrating resources on each of the target areas
- Ensure a sales process with regular reviews are incorporated in the plan, collaborate with other teams such as; sales specialist, marketing/support
- Experience in selling up-selling/selling scientific capital equipment
- Work experience in life sciences is ideal
- Great networking skills, accompanied by understanding of strategic sales process.
- Self-motivated by results and reaching goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills