Experience with managing accounts. Dedicated in sales within the sector. In-depth technical understanding of flow cytometry and its products. This role will be covering North UK (including Ireland).
- Creating long-term relationships to increase sales and revenues
- Utilise strong technical understanding of the customer's need to position us ahead of our competition.
- Concentrating resources on each of the target areas
- Ensure a sales process with regular reviews are incorporated in the plan, collaborate with other teams such as; sales specialist, marketing/support
- Experience in selling up-selling/selling scientific capital equipment
- Work experience in life sciences is ideal
- Great networking skills, accompanied by understanding of strategic sales process.
- Self-motivated by results and reaching goals
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills