Reports to: Sales Manager
Responsibilities & Duties:
Consider management of the customer relationship (at different levels). Manages customer standards and gives concise, ongoing communication. Prospecting, continuing and completing sales together with after sales customer support and equipment demonstrations. Some product promotional work will be needed including exhibitions, product launches and sales campaigns. Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be expected to be a driven sales professional and to maintain concise sales targets. Communications with customers will take place daily via telephone, email or face-to-face seminars. This is a demanding position which offers high rewards for success.
The above is not a full list of tasks and you will be required to conduct various duties as needed by your changing role within the Company and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in business or one of the physical sciences is desirable; advanced degree is a bonus.
- Full/ clean driving license and eagerness to travel.
- Ability to travel to France/Japan/USA for training requirements
- Working experience and ability to manage and profitability grow equipment sales.
- Experience in the UK material science analysis sector.
- You will be passionate, motivated and with a good scientific knowledge and able to present the technology in a detailed and correct manner.
- The successful person will be well focused with the ability to understand customer needs and to establish new possible business opportunities.