To execute the sales strategy required to achieve and exceed sales targets and demonstrate the Company’s products to customers.
- Previous experience selling -80 freezers, liquid nitrogen, laboratory refrigeration essential
- Understanding of safety cabinets and laminar airflow systems beneficial
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales targets
- Maximise market share
- Record all customer information and details of any contact in the SalesForce database.
- Report activities and forecasts regularly to the General Manager
- Operate and talk confidently about the products within the portfolio.
- Actively advertise the whole product portfolio and establish new prospects
- Organise and perform equipment demonstrations when required.
- Carry out journey planning and call planning.
- Make detailed schedule of appointments.
- Investigate and establish customer needs and requests.
- Plan and run local exhibitions.
- Represent the company at national exhibitions and conferences to promote the product range.
- Represent the company at supplier meetings.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, suppliers, distributors and internal staff.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Work with Marketing staff to produced targeted email campaigns, suggest improvements to literature and website
- Environmental scanning for competitors’ activities and offers
- Comply with the terms of the company handbook, employment contract and NDA.
- Any other duties commensurate to the role
- Sales revenues
- Pipeline growth
- Quote volumes
- Forecast accuracy