As a Technical Sales Representative in the Company’s Research Sales Team, you will have a special chance to apply your scientific knowledge in a sales environment and make a direct effect on business revenue. Joining our UK team with the attention on London you will promote our wide range of immunology reagents, consumables and Instruments to research scientists. The]role needs you to be a well organised individual with good networking skills and sales flair. You will work alongside colleagues in the UK team and sell across our workflow. You will grow our networks with customers and key opinion leaders in academia, biotech, CROs/CMOs and pharmaceutical companies. An efficient speaker, you will present meetings, perform instrument demonstrations and support the Company at exhibitions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors in a biological discipline mandatory. Master’s/PhD in immunology, cell analysis or cancer biology.
- Worked in immunology biology reagent sales and large capital equipment sales for a minimum of 2-5 years.
- Confident/professional/good network grower and to be seen as a trusted scientific representative.
- Excellent presentation skills – both one-to-one and in front of larger audiences (from research students to senior scientists)
- Excellent sales experience – displays the ability to strategically plan account duties and accurately forecast sales.
- Self-motivated and determined to push sales within the territory.
- Works well within a team and actively liaises internal stakeholders to meet territory goals.
- Good communication ability with a highly advisory sales method
Located within travel distance to central London - occasional overnight stays are part of this position