Accountable for selling Environmental products in the territory of UK & Scandinavia areas, creating and handling sales leads, carrying out technical product presentations and displays, attending conferences and exhibitions, acquiring and examining sales and market information, helping in promotion tasks, advising management on market and sales tasks, and other job-related duties as required.
Bachelor’s or Master’s in biology, plant physiology, environmental sciences, or a similar subject.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in plant physiology, biology, agronomy, environmental sciences, or a similar subject.
- Strong technical understanding with the techniques and laboratory procedures fundamental to plant physiology, environmental physics, climate change or a similar subject. Experience using photosynthesis instrumentation is a bonus.
- Technical sales experience ideal.
- Skilled in demonstrating technical meetings and conducting instrument displays.
- Skilled in arranging time and area tasks to effectively increase sales results.
- Experience in establishing and entering new sales and business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers to grow relationships and help with basic technical affairs and Troubleshooting.
- Grown sense of honour, beliefs, and loyalty.
- Great communication skills in English (verbal/written) and ability to communicate in English (verbal/written). Proven record of growing business and customer relationships.
- Team player. Enjoys and works well with other people in a team environment. Shows a positive mind set.
- Strongly organised and shows working knowledge and relevant use of Salesforce or equivalent CRM.
- Creative, highly motivated self-starter with good insight and problem-solving. Able to efficiently coordinate various duties and projects. High energy, awareness and cleverness.
- Team player. Appreciates and works well with other people in a team environment.
- May need up to 60% travel or more in allocated area.
- Must have a clean/ valid driving license.