Give technical support to researchers and scientists; partake in technical sales, marketing and product development methods as required.
Master’s degree in biological or physical sciences
- Experience in a suitable assessable technical sector involving environmental equipment.
- Experience, or interest and approach for supplying high quality, receptive customer service.
- Understands the methods of environmental field equipment central to the suitable scientific discipline.
- Understanding of mathematical and physical standards as they relate to equipment and biological or environmental subjects.
- Experience with the Eddy Covariance Technique.
- Experience with computers and software, networking & communications.
- Excellent problem solving skills, great attention to detail
- Ability to organise projects and arrange several priorities
- Self-starter, determined
- Ability to arrange and give presentations in one-on-one settings or small groups.
- Great communications skills in English (verbal and written)
- Team Player. appreciates and works well with different people in a team environment
- High ethics, loyalty, honesty, and patience
- Dependable, positive mind-set and good attendance
- Ability to travel (EU and international)
- Driver’s license
- Able to climb towers for installation of scientific instruments
Duties & Responsibilities
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Give daily technical aid to researchers and scientists, liaise with Company’s scientists and engineers to consider technical applications and approved solutions. Evaluate and solve issues relating to equipment use and maintenance.
MARKETING: Partake in creating and reviewing technical and marketable writing. Help in marketing methods by aiding gather and assess information about customer needs, competitors, and market trends.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT: Make recommendations for product enhancement. Partake in product design teams as required. Help in writing and developing Technical Notes. Assist Product Managers with testing new equipment, reviewing software, and recommending applications
TECHNICAL SALES: Organise customer contact methods, explain product benefits and features, recommend equipment configurations, and create price quote requests and sales orders. Partake in technical presentations for customers, workshops, demonstrations, and conferences (EU and international)