Reports to: Divisional Business Manager - Surgery
To manage the day to day activity of the Company managed services in London North West. To help the Divisional Business Manager in managing the Trust account and to deputise for the DBM in Trust meetings as required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be representing the Company Managed Service efficiency and Company corporate values at the customer site (Mr/Mrs/Ms)
- To act as site based Account Manager for the Trust
- To guide, motivate and control the Company’s site based staff to ensure the delivery of the highest possible levels of customer service
- To engage and communicate efficiently with customer staff at all levels and to be the first line of communication for the resolution of any questions raised by them
- To help the DBM with the organisation and execution of product trials, mini competitions etc. and other duties as necessary.
- To engage and communicate efficiently with supplier and sub-contractor staff
- To monitor SLA’s and KPI’s by sub-contractor and to grow and administer reporting systems in order to manage exceptions
- To monitor contract spend and instruct Customer and Company management on potential over/under expenditure
- To help with the preparation of precise and timely reports for contract review meetings.
- To engage and communicate efficiently with Company management in order to ensure that they are consistently made aware of problems and opportunities within each contract.
- To engage and communicate efficiently with the Company’s administrative support staff
- To ensure the correct operation of the SAP, hTrac, Synantics and other such systems as the Company may provide as a part of the MSC operation
- To ensure that all purchase orders placed by the Company are approved in accordance with Trust requirements
- To provide other unspecified assistance on an ad-hoc basis as and when required by the Company’s management
Key Performance Indicators:
- Overall customer satisfaction with MSC performance
- Efficiency of MSC purchasing and stock control processes
- Level of service credits payable by the Company
- Effective communication with internal and external contacts
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of man management, ideally gained in a remote management environment
- Good knowledge and experience of the preparation and manipulation of data using Excel spreadsheets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentational skills
- The ability to work to tight timescales
- Excellent organisation ability
- Good time management
- Ability to prioritise
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving ability
The Site Manager will have direct control of an anticipated 2 direct reports, at least one of whom will be working remotely. Candidates with previous management experience in a similar ‘hands off’ environment will be preferred
The role as described will have a medium level of authority for decision making. It is expected that the post-holder will be able to make a speedy but accurate assessment of the situation, make logical and well thought out decisions and take suitable actions. It is expected that the post holder will assume greater levels of accountability as they grow into the role in order to demonstrate a suitability to take on further responsibility.