Study Real-Time PCR data created by the clinical laboratory staff to supply results of Covid 19 diagnosis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Explain/clarify Real Time PCR Data and sign out reports.
- Conducts and directs team of analysts making sure of quality of results.
- Represent as a clinical expert heading review of queries and oddities.
- Analyses test results, supporting clear work records, and inputs findings into the laboratory information systems.
- Partakes, as requested, in the training of new staff.
- Complies to laboratory safety methods and procedures.
- Further degree or certified by Health and Care Professions Council
- Band 7 NHS equivalent
- Scientific understanding in Molecular Biology (Clinical)
- Knowledge of genetic disorders
- Experience with sample testing
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in clinical testing
- Experience in UK laboratory rules and law e.g. ISO 15189
- Experienced in team management
- Ability to work efficiently and deliver on timely datelines
- FTC with competitive salary package
- Inspiring role in start-up
- Meaningful & invigorating environment
- Access to pioneering expertise and solutions participating to the well-being of the local community
- Being part of a highly qualified team that is dedicated to excellence