- A customer incorporated sales role to aid the Regional Business Manager in achieving the main sales target.
- A Territory Manager or Senior Territory Manager will be considered, depending on experience.
- Location: South East
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managerial duties & decision making.
- Take responsibility for their given territory.
- Create strong customer relationships with assigned customers.
- Will have full accountability for their role and/or tasks within the department on a day to day basis.
- Will organize own workload to meet the department's goals and targets.
- Will be inspired to push their area of responsibility forward and accomplish targets set.
- Will keep confidentiality in Company & colleagues.
- Will be able to write, review and control documents and distribute them on time.
- Must be able to liaise efficiently to all internal stakeholders and Sales team
- Will be able to solve problems, productively.
- Provide timely feedback to the RBM from the field
- Adapt to all managerial SOP including travel and expenses policies.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Background in Biological Science or life Sciences (BSc qualified or above).
- Understanding of NHS, particularly in the pathology laboratory.
- Working experience within the NHS within Hematology, Immunology, Clinical Chemistry or Blood Sciences
- Excellent organization
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- To be Self-motivated
- Exceptional relationship building skills with internal and external associates
- Proficient in IT (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Good working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint).
- Problem solving
- Manage financial choices
- Team member
- Shows understanding to internal and external associate
- Honest and pliable to the needs of the business
- Willing to learn
- Well presented
- Accomplishes set goal points
- NHS laboratory background (Medical Lab Scientist & Biomedical scientist trained)
- Business/financial experience
- Knowledge of working in a sales role within an Immunodiagnostics company ideally participating in exchanges with Immunology, Haematology and Clinical Chemistry laboratory associates in the NHS
- Data analysis
- Advanced IT Skills