- Achievement of yearly budget; actively search for and partake in lead generation, maintaining current accounts, establish new accounts and product opportunities.
- Create and deliver product demonstrations on less complicated instruments (where applicable).
- Ability to supply high level information about methods and products with the constant aim of developing sales success.
- Establish customer needs and trends and always present the Company’s product and support services to customers suitably and efficiently.
- Accountable for making sure that the given location prospect pipeline is populated with a balance of short, mid and long term prospects appropriate for the constant achievement of territory half annual targets.
- Actively sell the increased value of the Company’s products and services and always negotiate the best price thus decreasing price deterioration.
- Maintain technical selling capability to service in a advisory role for the customer.
Create and own penetration plans in his / her Accounts
- Upkeep an efficient time and territory management plan; Always able to skilfully present on the existing status of the location, account planning and its business development possibilities.
- Upkeep correct customer and prospect information using approved information and database tools and technologies. Provide and maintain account mapping on all accounts.
Cultivate partnerships with customers and other suppliers to solve customer problems
- Create an atmosphere to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist in solving customer enquiries by assuring cross functional coordination.
- Create a long term powerful relationship with the Accounts to counteract against competition.
- Attend in tradeshows, exhibitions, seminars and customer meetings
- Must be Professional and moral with honesty.
- Proactive mindset with powerful sense of accountability and ownership. The person should be results oriented and able to function efficiently in a multicultural global business.
- Ability to evaluate and clarify complicated issues. Capable of influence and motivating others.
- Capable to operate individually and as part of a team, the person has great authority and motivational skills, is team orientated and strongly communicative.
Education & Experience:
- Degree level of Food Technology, Agronomist or Chemistry or similar proven experience.
- Commercial minded-set with proven track record in sales.
- 3-5 years on sales experience in Agrifood/ Dairy industry, Agri RD organism and equipment’s. (NIR instruments).
- Would be a conus if any current or past experience in Process, QC and/or machinery in the Agro-Food industry, such as:
Dairy powders/Cheese Processing
Snack Food Potato Chips and Crisps
Grains, Flour, Nuts & Seeds
Bakery Cookies, biscuits and Breakfast Cereals
Corn wet Milling
Olive Oil Industry
Animal Feed, Pet Foods and Aquaculture
- Self-starter with a high degree of independence.
- Experience in PM, excellent planning and organizational skills and good issue resolving abilities.
- Excellent marketing acumen and be able operate efficiently in a complex business environment.
- Eagerness to travel (more than 50%) and work (mainly outside) visiting customers, along with office-based home working.
- Pliable to needs of the business.
- At ease with working relationships both outside and inside to the office environment (e.g. key customers, distributors, sales managers).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Full driver license.