We are growing and extending further into the German market and now seek a dynamic new Sales Representative in Germany to expand customer base and sales.
Private biotech and pharmaceutical companies make up 60% of our sales; the Sales Representative will be accountable for securing and growing these prospects. Our other main focus areas are Universities and Hospitals where we see a huge potential and development, so this will at the same time be an area to approach. This position requires a high level of integrity and a strong focus on customer needs. Applicants should possess strong communication/professional skills, enthusiasm for discovering new prospects, and working experience of the sales practices involved in selling capital equipment in the biotech and pharma fields.
Full-time, working from home
- Building relationships with unique customers
- Meeting and/or exceeding budgeted sales targets
- Accurately recording and reporting sales information using a CRM system (Zoho)
- Managing key accounts, following up on leads, writing quotes and negotiating deals
- Expanding contact network by establishing and liaising with prospects
- Demonstrating instruments to potential customers and giving technical presentations
- Up to 50% overnight travel to visit exhibitions and meet with customers
- Developing an opportunity pipeline for current and potential customers
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or other further studies in Life Sciences
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience selling capital equipment in Life Sciences
- Possess strong communication/professional skills
- Key experience in pharma/biotech process development; understanding with validation, GMP standards, etc.
- A creative entrepreneurial mindset and readiness to improvise
- Good presentation, organizational, and communication skills (oral and written)
- Experience with CRM systems
- A desire to investigate potential customers and maintain relationships with them
- Readiness and ability to work from a home office