Primarily working from home location, the Company is looking for a Senior Account Manager with a minimum of 5+ years of sales experience within a Molecular Diagnostics sector.
This position involves important client networking and relationship management with specified accounts within your area. The position is to sell the allocated services to current and sourcing new business within the allocated area to meet targets set by your Sales Director. Prospect for the candidate is to push the sales of the Company’s portfolio of services and products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Territory management
- To maximise sales generation from the following services:
Contract Research Projects
Clinical Trial Projects
- A strong knowledge of the molecular diagnostics sector in UK and Europe
- Relevant experience selling molecular products and/or services into Research and Development sectors, selling to laboratories
- Working experience in managing accounts across UK and Europe. Developing strategic account plans to maximise sales generation and accomplish gross margin aims for all allocated key accounts and areas. To communicate increasing the current and future potential of services given by the company in order to up-keep a growing market share and generations.
- Essential to work across other sales, operational and technical teams to deliver high quality service to all networks.
- To be communicating about sales and technical talks to meet potential and current sector service requirements.
- To manage a specific team to sell the portfolio of the Company’s Services supplied by the Company by using your own relationship of contacts and including those supplied by the Company.
- Organise tasks in order to grow on a current pipeline and maximise the Company’s market share.
- To Work alongside the Technical team ensuring the Company in meeting all business needs.
- Accomplish a high level of sales conversions from tasks performed.
- To report on commercial tasks with your line manager to enhance performance.
- Use and update the company CRM system efficiently so all tasks and information are reported and logged centrally.
- To participate in trade shows and conferences on behalf of the company and update a high standard of professionalism at all times.
- Work with the marketing team to grow awareness of the Company’s services.
- Attend all company sales conferences and have created a sales report on your responsibilities for presentation once a month.
- Understand the services you will be accountable for and up-keep a high competency of skills using the training available through the central sales team.
- Collect and report industry competition and liaise back to your line manager for potential growth of new services.
- To comprehend with all QC procedures to maintain the Company’s system.
- To understand safe working practices in accordance with Company safety rules.
- Take part in the Yearly Joint Staff Review methods, in accordance with Company Policy.
- To perform any other tasks as may be reasonably needed to start with grade and experience.
- Visit any training meetings suitable for the position.