- Satisfy scientific and technical questions from customers.
- Adopt a consultative approach to generate and increase business.
- Project manage key biological custom services.
- Following up customer quotations and close business.
- Work closely the field-based sales team and be a scientific knowledge resource.
- Report your activity and performance through the CRM and to management.
- Build and maintain an effective internal network of connections within the organisation to bridge the sales team with the marketing, pricing and technical support departments.
- Maintain and grow relation with external partners.
- Ensure that the company database CRM system is up to date and accurate.
- Achieve personal KPI.
- Attending internal meetings and trainings.
- PhD in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular Biology or related Life Science discipline.
- Understanding of scientific techniques including but not limited to PCR, qPCR, protein expression, molecular biology, WB, and immuno-staining
- Dynamic and dedicated.
- Personable, able to interact with customers, management, external partners and colleagues.
- Self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong telephone manner when discussing scientific or technical topics.
A base salary is paid monthly (according to your experience) and bonuses are granted according to performance.
In the facilities