Reports to: Field Sales Manager
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Create a Territory Business Plan and Sales Plan with the Field Sales Manager to execute the Territory Sales Goals
- To make sure all customer areas are attended to routinely and visit records are correctly updated using current methods
- Provide cover for sites outside of the given Location when needed to support the requirements of the business
- Actively on the lookout and record new opportunities for sales, including within the NHS, private Healthcare and university market sectors or possible business areas as needed
- Create and maintain accurate product understanding
- To make sure all suitable competitor and pricing information is collected and communicated to the Field Sales Manager
- Organize appointments with customer contacts via telephone & email and making sure all appointments are logged in the electronic calendar
- Ensure that a adequate call rate is achieved to meet the territory needs as needed by the Field Sales Manager.
- Create strong working relationships with the Product Specialist team to deliver suitable/on time product presentations & demonstrations as needed.
- Visit & partake in company Sales & Marketing Meetings.
- Report on duties to line manager at Monthly territory meetings using current methods
- Communicate with the Product Specialists and Engineering Services concerning sales support.
- Address and amend Tender information and duties to the Field Sales Manager and Sales and Marketing Manager.
- Follow and maintain the Company’s Medical objectives and KPI’s.
- Pursue personal development of skills and understanding required for efficient performance of the role.
- Visit training courses as needed.
- Comply with the Company’s policy and procedures.
- Comply with relevant Health & Safety procedures.
- Suitable scientific degree (or similar)
- Clean UK Driving License
- Great organization skills
- Strong oral and written Communication
- Good Time Management
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Relationship building
- Experience using Software packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, PowerPoint)
- Based on Territory
- Smart Appearance