Making sure that the Company is professionally represented in the diagnostics sector. To ensure that all goals for sales, placements and visit activity are surpassed. To ensure that all significant information is fed back to the company and all suitable data is recorded in accordance with the company systems.
- Proven ability for self-motivation in a sales environment
- Well adapted inter-personal and sales closing skills
- Good organisation & planning skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sales targets – Making sure that sales and gross margin targets are accomplished
- System placement targets - Ensure that placement goal is met for each system
- Visit analysis - Ensure visit analysis goals are seen to (calls per day/ product percentage split)
- Monthly report - To be given to National Sales Manager by 2nd of every month at the latest.
- Key Prospect management - Keeping up to date records for all Key Prospects. To grow and upkeep complete knowledge of the decision making and buying processes involved.To perform all agreed actions within the timescale agreed with the National Sales Manager.
- Key Account Management - To visit the top twenty customers on your area (by yearly revenue spend) at least once per quarter.To report on any disapproval and making sure that the customer’s needs are seen to in order to ensure safety of the organisation
- MIS - Call Reports – Making sure that customer records are kept up to date at all times and call reports are always inserted in MIS reporting system on the same day as the visit.
- Company Equipment/ Car – Making sure that all company equipment, including car is kept in a clean, well-kept condition.
- Company image building - Presentation, dress and manner should be such as to improve or strengthen the company quality image at all times
- Meetings & Conferences – Be present all meetings as needed by the company, maintaining a highly professional behaviour and presentation throughout.