Working within the diagnostics team on the operational, commercial and strategic objectives.
Full-time - office/ home office based
25% travel – up to 50% in peak time
- Responsible for sales, customer support and marketing strategies in the Nordics.
- Seek new opportunities with current and new accounts. Working towards the needs of the customers, aiming to grow the NGS workflow.
- Providing information, techniques and hands on training to customers to support the setup of new products. Able to establish customer needs and trends, providing support services efficiently.
- Ensuring a balance of short and long term prospects are sufficient to reach targets.
- Maintaining accurate customer records using database tools (salesforce) Account mapping any accounts considered key to the company’s success.
- Keeping and building relationships with stakeholders to drive PKI sales
- Working closely with other departments to help improve customer experience.
- As part of the team collaborates closely with all different departments such as product specialists and after sales to help improve the customer experience.
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Science within Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related experience
- Experience in diagnostics sales or sales within pharma and research or related.
- Strong sales skills with the ability to identify new customers
- Good knowledge of the advanced methods, techniques and instruments within the area
- Customer orientated with good interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive mindset with strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Results oriented and able to operate efficiently in a global workplace
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems
- Capable to operate on own initiative and as part of a team
- Fluent in English and one Nordic language - both verbally and written.