You will cover the Midlands UK area. You will create our networks with customers and key opinion leaders in academia/biotech/universities and pharmaceutical companies. An great speaker and technically skilled, you will present conferences, perform equipment demonstrations and attend exhibitions.
- BSc/MSc or PhD, ideally in Haematology or Immunology or a similar sector
- Minimum 3+ years laboratory experience within academia, NHS, biotech, universities or pharmaceutical companies
- Is confident with presenting one-to-one or to large groups, and has great written and communication skills
- Works well independently or as part of a team and shows good business understanding
- Is based in or near a major city
- Eager to travel regularly
Great Company Benefits