This is an inspiring opportunity to work as part of our field based team growing networks with key stake holders at a wide range of customers, pushing sales duties and business development for the capital equipment portfolio.
Report to: Capital Equipment Sales Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently examine previous sales data to review performance of the territory and make important decisions to push sales development
- Accomplish sales and margin targets for the territory.
- Accountable for Biopharma market sector
- Back the preparation of documents, quotations and tenders
- Identify relationships with suppliers and contractors to aid business development through common marketing duties and price support.
- Work alongside across the business supplying technical support to Account Managers
- Manage and partake in local customer conferences, trade shows etc.
- Manage and attend customer visits and support Account Managers at common meetings
- Promotion of the capital equipment portfolio through generalist Account Managers and straight to customers
- Partake in local sales training/ conferences.
Degree or related qualification in scientific sector
- Experience with capital equipment is important.
- Sales experience required to ensure increased growth and opportunities.
- Sales knowledge of market, competition, pricing and discount methods.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to create correct, detailed and timely reports.
- Able to grow strong networks with all customers and suppliers.
- Knows how to differentiate and mix tasks into effective workflows, that increases positive outcomes.
- Experience of creating and delivering presentations to a high standard for both internal and external customers.
- Great IT skills (MS Office, CRM)