Attain business development objectives by building relationships with high value research laboratories and promoting awareness of the Company’s products to the research, biotech and diagnostic markets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for managing and developing business in current and new accounts.
- Satisfy scientific and technical expectations from customers.
- Report your duties and performance to management.
- Acquire, maintain and keep up-to-date an in-depth knowledge of the territory, including information on customers, business potential, competitor activity and market trends.
- Constantly assess the territory and market to establish new business opportunities with existing customers and opportunities to add to the customer base.
- Continuously gain selling skills and scientific knowledge.
- Follow company strategy using approved marketing materials when dealing with customers.
- Negotiate and manage contracts.
- Partake in tender submission.
- Develop and deliver presentations and proposals.
- Host and help with product shows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Negotiable basic dependant on experience with an excellent bonus.
- Company car.
- 20 days holiday.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Lunch Allowance.
- Microsoft Surface Pro Laptop.
Skills & Qualifications:
- PhD in Biological Sciences.
- Driven and dynamic personality.
- Motivated self-starter with an ambition for a sales career.
- Ability to interact positively and quick build rapport with a range of customers.