In this exciting position as Sales Manager (Laboratory Equipment) you will be proactively prospecting and winning new business opportunities. Selling this market leading Lab Equipment, you will have a broad portfolio to work with to meet the client’s requirements. As a Sales Manager (Laboratory Equipment), you will be managing a team of 4-5 people.
- Develops annual sales plan in support of organizational strategy and objectives;
- Builds, develops and manages sales teams capable of carrying out needed sales
- Ensures effective use of available resources for the achievement of the business strategy and realization of the sales plan;
- Ensures identification and exploitation of new business opportunities;
- Directs implementation and execution of sales policies and practices for our direct customers.
- Management of sales team (4-5 representatives) & distributors. This includes recruitment, sales training, coaching, and motivating as well as performance management.
- Recommends sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses;
Qualified to at least degree level or obtain similar experience in a scientific environment
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with capital equipment is essential.
- Experience of managing people in a similar position.
- Sales experience essential to ensure maximisation of opportunities and growth.
- Commercial understanding of market, competition, pricing and discount structures.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce accurate and punctual reports.
- Ability to build strong relationships with all customers and suppliers.
- Understand how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflows, that allows for measured outcomes and maximisation of resources.
- Experience of preparing and delivering presentations to a high standard for both internal and external customers.
- Good IT skills (MS Office, CRM)