Reports to: Head of Commercial Sales
- A skilled sales and business development position involving the increase of sales within key Pharma/ Contract Research Organisation, Biotech within North UK.
- Selling a broad field of extremely creative life science products and tailored solutions to commercial research organisations within the territory
- Deliver a high level of individual service to customers at all times.
- Liaise with an efficient manner utilising current tools and methods.
- Keeping a customer relationship management (CRM) database for customers you given location.
- Grow revenue budgets for key accounts.
- PhD degree in Life Sciences or a life science degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Laboratory
- Previous technical commercial experience in the Life Science sector with a main focus on pharma/biotech accounts
- The Person should be very self-motivated, driven and sociable.
- Well organised and an expert at managing time efficiently.
- Ability to technically communicate features and benefits of extremely creative products to customers.
- Able to listen and react to customer requirements.
- Ability to communicate technologies and techniques at senior level (Director/ Group Leader)
- Ability to create and establish sales plans for the area.
- Well organised and able to perform tasks under pressure
- Ability to use a variety of computer software
- Great communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to appreciate and relate to people well.
- At ease with dealing with senior level scientists in sales organisations
- You must be customer and results focused, be able to think laterally and use your own initiative
- You need to be flexible and change to new obstacles
- Strong practical sense along with “can do” attitude is key to successful performance but you must also have the ability to work together with an energetic team
- Positive, happy and friendly attitude