The Company has a new vacancy for a Sales Engineer based in the East Midlands. The Sales Engineer will be accountable for the support of present customers and new business growth throughout the given location. The successful candidate will join an enthusiastic, international team.
- Management of current customers and generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
- Efficient territory management with on-point accountability for sales projects and negotiations.
- Support the development of customer applications.
- Participation at conferences and exhibitions.
- Aid the growth of marketing communications with customers.
- Attending customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or similar) in chemistry, physics, life science or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of strong sales within analytical instruments. Materials characterisation sales experience would be desirable but full training will be provided.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to efficiently engage with laboratory managers, professors, PhD level scientists and technicians.
- Ability to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
- Located in the East Midlands within easy access to the main road network.
Company Bonus/ Benefits:
- Base salary plus attractive OTE’s.
- A competitive package of benefits.
- Company car.
- Company laptop and mobile.
- Potential for development within a productive company.