Sales support, helping in appointment setting, qualification, follow-up and proceeding of sales leads (including data formatting and CRM entry), forwarding incoming customer enquiries, helping with demonstration / exhibition planning and logistics, office-based support of sales / marketing campaigns.
Bachelors or related in molecular/ cell biology, life sciences, chemistry, or similar sector.
- 1-2 years laboratory experience in molecular biology, protein research, or a related discipline. Understanding of protein analysis, and similar instrumentation is a plus.
- 2+ years of minimum lead production experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms.
- Software: basic experience with different operating systems (Windows, Macintosh) and practical experience with basic Windows programs, e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Sales experience is desirable.
- Great communication skills in German and English (verbal/written) French would be a bonus, and strong interpersonal / customer service abilities.
- Enjoys and works well with people as well as in a team. Presents a positive attitude.
- Highly organised. Able to manage many tasks, prioritize and solve problems.
- Results-driven and self-starter. Persistent and deeply motivated to keep moving forward regardless of rejection.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well via telephone.
- High values, honesty, patience.
- Occasional travel may be needed (US/Europe)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help in scheduling Sales Consultant customer appointments.
- Work alongside with Sales Enablement Manager in setting and achieving strategies for sales enablement Workflows: Build structure and train team on how to follow process favourably; Consistently grow and adjust approach to inbound/outbound lead processes in order to affect business outcome
- Upkeep consistent, proactive customer contact for on-going sales of consumables, software and instrument service contracts, actively raising awareness of the Company’s portfolio and seeking referrals / sales prospects for Sales Consultant follow-up.
- Working alongside with the Sales Consultants, managing instrument sales cycle, including lead-finding, customer qualification, organization of system trials / demonstrations, sales negotiation and closing.
- Supply phone and written sales support for incoming customer inquests, including inbound lead qualification.
- Screening of web pages, journals and other sources for sales leads.
- Converting sales leads, including data formatting and CRM entry.
- In-house sales support, to include CRM edits/ entry, reagent sampling/ follow-up, service contract renewals, quotation creation, etc.
- Help in the business / logistics of vendor shows and system demonstrations where needed.
- In-house support of periodic promotional duties as and when needed.
- Maintain electronic and physical records of customer opt-ins and fully adhere with European General Data protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Support sales and marketing campaigns as needed.
- General office maintenance.
- Present sales updates, strategies and tasks at sales meetings and monthly teleconference.
- Maintain and develop enough technical and sales skills to perform job function.
- Other job related duties as needed.