The Company is looking for a keen, engaging, excited person to join the team as a Regional Sales Manager for West UK, who can have a meaningful impact in developing their customer base, whilst managing current relationships.
You already have a broad experience within the sector and, preferably, understanding of the Company’s portfolio of products and services mixed with a good knowledge of market trends. You are also a leader that can push and mentor Account Managers and Sales Specialists within your area.
Your duties will be to manage current customers, potential networks and ecosystem networks in West UK:
- Main focus on customer research, establishing and qualifying leads with taken from other team members.
- Using awareness from market engagement to work with our in-house technical team to help in product design and road mapping making sure that we carry on developing high impact purpose for customers and our end users.
- Working with our service delivery team to expand launch project ideas.
- Represent the Company at regional conferences and acting as an agent for the Company.
Skills/ Experience/ Qualifications:
We’re looking for an individual with sales experience growing relationships and selling to customers, preferably within the Chemistry/ Biopharma sectors.
You show the ability to skilfully liaise with people at all levels of business and a strong work ethic; you are self-driven and can work unexpectedly.
You show great managerial skills, ability to work alongside with other members of the team to organise a developing pipeline of networks and opportunities within a distinctly described sales process.
Please note that the role requires a full/ clean UK driving license.
- Clearly describe the Company’s portfolio of products and services to a variety of collaborators, in addition to with a technical and non-technical background;
- Map potential customer methods and systems to establish the focused opportunities;
- Organise customer proposals and organise regional networks to complete contracts.