The right person will be strong minded and must be passionate to meet new customers. You will work as a direct sales agent for the company in the allocated area where you will be expected to perform multiple sales related duties including but not limited to:
- Regularly meeting with and calling upon current and potential customers to give sales presentations, product demonstrations and product training
- Maintain and improve current customer networks while developing new opportunities
- Independently manage and track all sales opportunities
- Create product quotations based on a needs assessment
- Review and submit monthly sales forecasts
- Visit relevant exhibitions, symposiums and professional conferences
- Grow and execute short and long term goals and methods for the territory
- Participate in all new product introductions
Duties & Responsibilities
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills are required. Ability to make practical decisions with little direction to accomplish budget goals.
- Self-motivated person who can seek out new opportunities independently
- Understanding of Molecular/Cell Biology products and methods a bonus
- Strong networking skills
- The ability to build and maintain efficient working networks with both a diverse customer base and co-workers
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) or relevant database
- Possess excellent customer relationships within the specified region
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience selling within the life science market.
- Current networks within the life science and academic laboratory research field in the region.
- Skillful of laboratory methods, objective and obstacles
- Experience in the life science and basic research sectors is a bonus
- Degree in a scientific discipline also a plus