In this role, you are accountable for over-seeing and ensuring the quality of our products with a specific focus on the software products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Application of Quality Assurance measures, test plans and test specifications for R & D projects
- Conception, improvement and creation of functional specifications, test concepts and test specifications.
- Execution of manual and automated software tests at different development times.
- Development of test methods for automated testing, as well as the making and up-keeping of test environments and test scenarios.
- Review and investigation of the test results alongside the development team.
- Test documentation and the regular presentation of the test results.
- Development and improvement of processes, methods and tools within the Quality Assurance
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc or equivalent of natural sciences, (business) computer science or a related field of study
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in the sector of software QA and software testing is necessary.
- Experience in using code-based test automation tools
- Professional experience (C #, Python, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various Molecular/Microscopy techniques, as well as laboratory experience are desirable.
- Certification according to ISTQB is advantageous
- Teamwork, a fast learner, an analytical, structured and efficient way of working, customer focussed and very good communication skills in English and German