Key responsibilities (training provided):
- Purification of ribonucleic acids from blood samples for RNA sequencing.
- Quality Control of nucleic acid preparations.
- Processing of customer samples for microarray services.
- Quality Control of molecular biology kits and reagents involved in Next-Generation Sequencing.
- General laboratory tasks to aid the Operations team and other teams when required.
- Communicate with external companies to organise servicing and maintenance of laboratory equipment.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BSc in a life sciences or relevant lab experience
- Experience of molecular techniques, pipetting, and good record keeping is expected
- Good communication skills and computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Prior lab experience in a similar industrial position would be advantageous