- On confirmation from the Production Manager and/or Sales Director, assign the open Project based on expertise and availability to the appropriate Project Manager.
- Creating and maintaining a detailed production plan, including requirements gathering, implementation stage dates and post project review, ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain traction on non- project stock builds in order to expedite delivery times for standard product requirements.
- Creation and inputting of standardised Project Documentation throughout the Project Lifecycle, including packing lists, ERP data entry, Project Phase checklists and other electronic means of process control.
- On confirmation of order acknowledgement, schedule the project in the Production Plan and maintain reporting tools as appropriate. Informing key stakeholders of shipment schedules, revenue forecasts, current Project Deck status.
- Attend Project Meetings as required during the duration of the each Project Lifecycle and take an active role in daily project tracking pulse meetings.
- Based on stage estimates for electronic and/or mechanical operations provided by the Project Manager and Production Manager, schedule and prioritise functional resource and highlight any anticipated resource constraints.
- Timely escalation of any long lead time stock requirements for each project to the Purchasing & Stock Manager, to ensure on time delivery of materials for the project.
- Provide feedback for the Company’s quality and continuous improvement system.
- High Level triage of service inbox
- Open / Close MRP Enquiries
- Open / Close service orders in for the EMEA region
- Cooperate and effectively work with other staff to achieve high levels of employee satisfaction.
- Owning and delivering against smaller, self-managed projects with the support of Production and other support Staff
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) email and use of the Internet
- Has an approachable manner that encourages interaction with others
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- 2+ years’ experience in a Project Administration/Project Officer role, preferably in an industrial environment.
- Experiences of working collaboratively in a project team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with good listening skills
- Excellent organisational, time management, prioritisation and planning skills
- Ability to manage tight schedules
- Ability to work independently, managing own time, prioritising effectively and making decisions confidently, quickly and thoughtfully
- Conversant with ERP systems. Preferably SAP.
- Experience in tracking, monitoring and forecasting performance and the confidence to act to affect progress
- Ability to confidently create, update and manage project schedules and plans.
- Exhibit learning agility and working knowledge of best practice in project management including change and risk management.
- Desirable project management qualification such as Prince2, APMP.