Duties & Responsibilities:
- To be a point of contact for potential/ current production business inquests, documents. Advise on costs and quotations where required.
- To communicate with the Company’s suppliers and colleagues within management, warehouse, quality, order handling, regulatory affairs and change control management groups to make sure that our key production customers’ product, document and delivery needs are met.
- To keep key production customers well briefed in terms of any major affairs which may alter their manufacturing process or schedules.
- Create relationships with key suppliers making sure their support for our production business actions.
- To support the work of the Company’s specialists and AM’s at production accounts.
- To attend visits to key production accounts in order to establish and work closely with the principal decision makers and accept their goals.
- Partake in the Company’s training sessions and seminars of the chem/ chrom group.
- To watch and achieve sales and margin aims for the Company’s UK production chemistry business.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Able to create strong relationships with internal and external customers
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal. Deliver presentations when needed and create correct and on-time reports
- Great IT skills (SAP, MS Office, CRM)
- Determined to push self and others to accomplish the expectations of the customers
- Ability to work individually