To plan all assembly and machine shop work in a timely manner to ensure delivery of orders to end customer in the time requested. To calculate performance, analyse reasons for failure and to maintain the MRP system.
- Create reports showing PTP compliance.
- To organise for the Supply Chain Manager & support management.
- To champion planning and it's progress.
- To ensure that H&S and environmental precautions are adhered to and maintained.
- Ensure correct entry of record transactions on the company MRP and systems.
- Communicate at all levels in a polite manner.
- Liaise with production teams to push plan performance and improvement.
- Supply holiday cover for the team.
- Keep documentation up to date, amend and review yearly.
- Cross train to be able cover other operations within the company at the need by management.
- To attend company training courses as further development in this position.
- Out of hours working may be needed.