Duties & Responsibilities
- Support all sales associated questions for allocated product accountability.
- Create customer presentations
- Carry out customer feasibility studies when needed
- Attend conferences/exhibitions/seminars when needed
- Aid in the implementation of user requirement specifications in functional specifications
- Successful and effective testing, documentation and acceptance of release candidates (software versions, devices, systems, etc.)
- 1st and 2nd level support: Clarification of the causes of damage / defects / malfunctions that are reported by customers and/or services with decisions on the measures to be taken to remedy them.
- Conduct ideas to the supervisor or product manager to enhance the Company’s products (e.g. optimization of devices regarding assembly-friendly design and required assembly devices, etc.)
- Processing of change and error messages in your own area
- Forecasting of errors in accordance with QFO to the head of quality management
- Accountability to protect the best interests of the Company
- Is responsible for professional and competent execution of all allocated duties
- Is responsible for compliance with the work instructions and guidelines
- Signed in correspondence without power of attorney “generally” in accordance with signature regulation QA01004