To utilise the organised and practical management of all products under the Product Manager’s authority. To help and boost up the tasks of the salesforce in advertising the company’s products. To liaise with Head Quarters and, where permitted, suppliers of products making sure that product and marketing information is utilised in a time-efficient and effective manner. Making sure all promotional duties as described in the yearly promotional plans are executed within budget in a way which fully aids the strategic objectives of the company. Making sure that all sales and support staff are qualified to promote and support the products.
- Strong technical understanding for areas of product authority (including related qualifications)
- Able to generate creative replies for duties and issues
- Adept budgeting and numeracy skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- To create efficient timely marketing campaigns and communicate these to the sales force.
- Ensure that launch plans are kept up to date at all times.
- Completion of technical reply to all suitable tenders to reach deadlines, as appointed by Commercial Manager.
- Suitable conferences/seminars all attended on time, with a positive company image. Booking conference space as agreed in promotional plan. Making sure all suitable company staff are informed.
- Making sure all advertising is implemented according to promotional plan and in line with company image.
- Making sure that sufficient stocks of promotional materials are available at all times. Ensuring new promotional materials are created in line with promotional plan.
- Write any reports/journal/Marketing as needed by the marketing plan and/or the UK Marketing Manager.
- Grow and develop relationships with suppliers to ensure relevant information is maintained within the company.
- Making sure that Sales-force and Scientific Support Specialists are qualified and constantly updated with growth in the products. Assess product understanding abilities of salespeople on field visits and report back to UK Sales Manager. Making sure that all training is followed up with online testing.
- Full sales forecast and forecast for stock purchases, to be submitted in regard to deadlines set by Finance Department.
- To be delivered in specific layout to the UK Marketing Manager by the essential date.
- Accountable for social media presence and creating and approving marketing and product similar content as suitable, and in line with company strategy.
- To be provided in specific layout to the UK Marketing Manager each month.