Regional Marketing Manager
To publish diverse, intelligent and appealing content (in any format or media) to teach or alert our target life science audiences, at the high standard in line with the Company’s brand.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Help push continual, organic development in ingoing leads for the Company’s products in the laboratory equipment field through the planning and implementation of content marketing methods.
- Working alongside the marketing team and with customers, freelancers and agencies, help generate a thick, several-channel portfolio of content assets (articles, videos, audio) that can be delivered through our website, social media and third party channels such as email.
- Help plan a continuous calendar of content that displays to the different customer personalities that the Company aims to reach at all stages of the buyers journey.
- Earnestly add to the creation of content through the writing of applications notes, blog articles, video scripts and sales collateral.
- Act as a writer/ sounding board for other content creators at the company, ensuring flexibility and quality is kept for all customer facing material.
- Oversee keyword landscape of our specific market making sure that content is search engine optimised for our website.
- Use the Company’s systems to ensure we consistently improve our marketing by concise knowledge of which content is resound with our audience and which isn’t.
- Work alongside marketing and sales teams to identify and up-keep a clear knowledge of the company’s target customers and the content that will best aid them.
- Utilising the company’s marketing automation system, view how content performs and where improvements can be made.
- Assist development our marketing list, making sure that customers are marketed to suitably throughout each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Work alongside the marketing team and with the sales team to meet target audience development goals.
- Work alongside sales to ensure a flow and clear hand-off of marketing specified leads, and to view lead quality.
- Supply continuous feedback to enable continuous bettering of sales and marketing materials.
- When needed, travel to meetings to ensure smooth running of company exhibition and sales collecting tasks
- Provide proactively to the long-term growth of the company.
- Aim to understand the customers issues better than they do, and how our products can deliver the best potential value in their research.
- Represent the company’s values and morals.
- Familiar with molecular techniques. A bachelor’s or higher in Biochemistry, Biophysics or a similar field is ideal.
- 3+ years’ experience in a life sciences company in marketing, product management, medical/copy writing, or scientific journalism.
- Opinion on potential marketing trends and best practice.
- Acknowledgment and experience of tracking and record keeping to advance the customer experience.
- Experience in scientific writing, and fluency in written English, (with proven works to show).
- Represents the company’s values - morals
- Ability to manage several continuous projects. To hit deadlines and work under time and sales pressure.
- Ability to work efficiently in a small company environment.
- Bonus skills would be: Graphic design; video editing, audio editing, events organisation, updating a CRM.
- Eager to travel (up to once a month) to help with conferences. A driving license would be a plus.