35 hours per week (However, work and travel outside these hours will often be required for efficient performance)
Sales and Marketing Manager
Main purpose of job:
Create, develop and coordinate the Company’s business into new market for the whole portfolio of coagulation products
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Establish/Develop/Guide/Co-ordinate/Control relationships with key and target customers.
- Provide inputs to Sales & Marketing, Marketing Communications, and Senior and Segment management as necessary related to tasks for the Company to achieve an increased and profitable growth within the UK
- Recognition and prioritisation of possible customers, projects and applications in our target market(s), NHS, private healthcare, specialist analysis
- Engage with Line Manager to create an ongoing Marketing Plan and Sales system for the coagulation product range.
- Product & Knowledge:
Maintain existing & new product understanding and external information (e.g. software etc.).
Keep up to date on market developments & changing customer demands.
Market & pricing information.
- Organise suitable / timely product evaluations, presentations & displays
- Visit & engage in company Sales & Marketing meetings and appropriate external meetings.
- Communicate with the Head Quarters with regards to Marketing activities and product requirements.
- Administration :
- Reports - weekly/monthly reports as needed by Sales & Marketing Manager to include:
Market & pricing information
Manage and update customer relationship management system
- Communicate with and update sales and technical teams as required
- Help with tender technical specifications
- Help with the production of Marketing/promotional goods
- Follow and maintain the Company’s objectives and KPIs.
- Carry-out personal development required for the effective performance of the role.
- Attend training courses as required.
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Adhere to relevant Health & Safety procedures.
The above is not an exhaustive list of tasks and you will be expected to act on various tasks as required by your changing role and demands within the Company and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Working experience as key account management / commercial.
- Pathology experience (ideally coagulation/ haematology)
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great planning skills.
- Fluent in English
- Experience of tendering process
- Degree/HND in Biomedical Sciences or similar
- Experience of growing new markets or business
- Ingenious / creative background and capabilities
- Organised and Imaginative
- Strongly focused on delivery
- Great written and verbal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivating and motivated
- Ability to use own initiative
- Helpful, adjustable and adaptable
- Full UK driving licence